Mark Rivett posted July 13, 2020
Nobody is immune to COVID-19, and we cannot afford to go backward.
- Physical distancing is a proven way to slow the spread of illnesses.
- It is an action that has been used throughout history when treatments and vaccines were not available.
- It’s simple. Whether you are at the beach, a neighborhood park, in a meeting or at a store, stay at least six feet away from one another.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- That also means stay home if you are sick and get tested.
View all Coronavirus-related Executive Orders and Directives here.
Category: All News and Events, State News and Events