View the current issue of the Michigan Impact Newsletter, showing the economic impact U-M has on the state of Michigan.
Did You Know....
- U-M was recently recognized by the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities for exemplary work in entrepreneurship, tech transfer and business development. Read more
- You can learn more about the State’s higher education appropriations process by joining the Alumni Association’s Legislative Advocacy program.
- Affordable Care Act: The Marketplace is a new way to find quality health coverage. Look at and compare coverage options. Read more
- U-M hospital care: Best in Michigan, among the best in the nation, says U.S. News. High national ranking for 12 U-M adult specialties continues two-decade trend. Read more
- Not sure who your elected officials are? You can look them up by entering your address on the Alumni Association’s Legislative Advocacy site. Under “Other,” select “District Lookup.” You can also find contact information for Michigan’s federal and state elected officials.
- The Detroit Center is the base of operations for many of U–M's Detroit–focused programs
Support the Victors for Michigan Campaign
U-M is both public and prestigious. A place globally recognized as the leaders and best because of the array of resources available here.Through this great institution, you can become a victor for the greater good, transform lives, shape the world, and make great things happen.
By reaching our campaign goal of $4 billion, the University of Michigan will realize our vision of preparing tomorrow’s leaders and addressing the complex problems facing our world. We seek to raise funds for three priority areas: student support, engaged learning, and bold ideas. Read more in our interactive case statement.
Through this great institution, you can become a victor for the greater good, transform lives, shape the world, and make great things happen. Read more