- SPARK Business Accelerator
SPARK Business Accelerator services enable companies to move quickly through their lifecycle. From an initial idea to business formation, proof of concept, marketability and commercialization,
- Spark News & Events
- New Lightweight Metals Institute to be Headquartered in Detroit Read article
- URC plays major role in protecting and advancing Michigan's 'Blue Economy' Read More
- University Presidents promote URC's strong showing among eight leading U.S. research clusters during NYC visit. Read article
The Compliance Resource Center
includes practical information about compliance topics, and more.
- Innovate Blue
- Student Hackathon, Jump Start Grants,and more!
- Computer Science with Soul: Engineering class invents new assistive technology for 13 year old.
Video & article
The Legislative Advocacy program promotes the value of public higher education to elected officials in the State of Michigan. Volunteers in the program communicate with officials on the State appropriation bill, as well as other non-budget issues as needed.
Next Caucus Event:
Can robots help people to heal?
IBM Watson Comes to the Classroom
DATE: Tuesday, April 28, 2015
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Christman/MML Building, First Floor, 208 North Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI. 48933
Featured speaker:Dr. David Chesney, UM Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering
View our 2013/14 Caucus Videos here
Check out previous Caucus Events on You Tube or your local cable station, here.
The University of Michigan Energy Institute works to develop and integrate science, technology and policy solutions to pressing energy challenges. See more
Includes The Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project (MMPP)